Annual physical exams and other preventive services are free when you use a Preferred provider.
Getting an annual physical, also known as a checkup, is one of the best things you can do for
During your visit, your doctor will provide you with any recommended preventive screenings, vaccines and services. If you're an FEP Blue Focus member, we'll even reward you after your first routine physical of the year.
Well-woman visits—when your doctor screens for breast and cervical cancer—also qualify for the Routine Annual Physical Incentive Program. You're still eligible for rewards even if you have a well-woman visit and an annual physical or just a well-woman visit.
- Visit your primary care doctor for an annual physical. If you don't have a primary care doctor, you can find one by downloading the fepblue app or using our National Doctor and Hospital Finder.
- Once we receive the claim from your visit, you'll receive an email and/or a message on your Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) with instructions on how to receive your reward.
- Follow the instructions and log in to your MyBlue® account. If you're a first-time user, you'll need to register.
- Once you're logged in, select your reward and complete the required fields to receive it.
Download our Routine Annual Physical Incentive Program Guide
- MyBlue® Wellness Card: Get $150 on a MyBlue Wellness Card that you can redeem at several health and wellness vendors on Blue365® or use to pay for qualified medical expenses.
- Fitness Your Way by Tivity Health®: Receive a 4-month gym membership that's valid at more than 10,000 health clubs nationwide.
- Molecular Fitness®: Get a personalized diet and nutrition plan by sending in a cheek swab.