Programs and resources to help you better manage your diabetes and take an active role in your health.
People with diabetes and other serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk for more severe complications from COVID-19. Learn more here.
Here's what you get:
- Personalized tips with each blood glucose check
- Real-time support when you're out of range
- Strip reorder right from your meter
- Optional family alerts to keep everyone in the loop
- Send a health summary report directly from your meter
- Automatic uploads—no more paper logbooks
- Receive all the strips and lancets you need
- Shipped directly to you
- Automated reordering based on your usage
- Real-time support within minutes of a high or low blood glucose reading
- Connect by phone, text or email in English or Spanish
- Certified by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
The Diabetes Management Program by Livongo is available to all Standard and Basic Option members, including spouses, dependents, retirees, Medicare recipients and those living overseas with at least one medical or pharmacy claim incurred in 2020 or 2021 with a diagnosis of type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
If you have questions about this program, please call 1-800-593-8490.