Your New Year Budgeting Checklist
The new year is a great time for you to assess where you’re at financially. You’ll be able to take a look at last year’s expenses and determine where you can cut costs and increase savings for the current year. One easy way to get started and save more is by tapping into FEP’s financial resources and incentives. These won’t just save you money, they’ll also help you stay healthy while you do it too.
Give yourself a financial head start by following this checklist:
- Get heathy and get rewarded — Whether you’re trying to improve your overall health or manage a specific condition, our incentive programs reward eligible members for making healthy choices. For example, eligible Standard and Basic Option members may be able to earn rewards after they complete the Blue Health Assessment and up to three eligible Online Health Coach goals. You’ll receive $40 for each eligible goal completed, up to three, for $120 total.
- Join a gym for less — With Fitness Your Way, you can get a low-cost gym membership at over 10,000 nationwide gym locations.
- Get discounts every day — Sign up for Blue365® and you’ll get access to exclusive deals on everything from fitness apparel to nutrition boxes. It’s free to join and there’s no limit to how many discounts you redeem.
- Find lower costs for prescriptions — With the new Prescription Drug Cost Tool, you can compare brand name and generic drug costs, pickup options and plan coverage at a glance.
- Access your financial dashboard— When you sign up for MyBlue®, you get access to a financial dashboard that breaks down your costs so you can see where the bulk of your healthcare spending is.